PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Olivia Pope Quotes That Will Make You Smile, Blush & Giggle

Scandal premieres tonight and like millions of other viewers, I'll be sitting at home at 10:00 pm (EST) glued to ABC.  I'll have my favorite glass of Riesling, and my phone will be close by for hilarious text commentary with friends during the commercial breaks.  Great times, man.  Great times. :)

What can I say, I love Scandal!  And I love the character, Olivia Pope.  Key word: character.  I know she's not real, but Shonda Rhimes and Kerry Washington have given her life.  Olivia is a smart, scandalous, unethical woman who is impeccably dressed with stilettos on deck with every outfit.  She's known for a lot of things (LOTS), especially her unforgettable quotes:   


"I don't want normal and easy and simple. I want painful, difficult, devastating, life-changing, extraordinary love."

"I'm going to need you to refrain from calling me a whore...at least not in front of my face."

"I'm many things, stupid is not one of them."

"Going up against the white house is the biggest thing we've ever done. It will be hard. It will be mean. It will be personal." 

"Normal is overrated."

"I always have cards left to play." 

"Give me your tie.  Take it off.  Off, off, off, off." 

"It's handled."

#Scandal

No comments:

Post a Comment